Monday, March 31, 2008

Working Late

Well, it's unfortunate but yes I am working at this hour of the night. I came across some unexpected problems this happy last day of the month and so my normal few hours of extra work has turned into an allnighter.

I spent some time reviewing others blogs and decided to jump on the bandwagon. "come on, everybody's doing it...." Well it worked on me. I mean the thing that was keeping me from doing it was that I didn't think I'd have anything to write about. But let's be honest, like finding things to talk about is a hard thing for me. Ok maybe my real fear was finding INTERESTING things to talk about. But after reading so many of your blogs, I decided that really shouldn't be a concern. ;) Just kidding, there's plenty of interesting stuff. So tonight, if for no other reason than that I'm bored out of my mind waiting on this stinking slow computer to finish doing its work, my blog is born!

I'll make no promises about keeping you updated on the most current dramas of my dating life, or lack there of. Unless I decide it's time to vent and the world needs to know about yet another sad single tale of boy meets girl, boy dates girl, boy dumps girl, of course the roles are interchangeable but the story's been told and I just decided that it's not interesting enough for my newborn blog...at least not tonight anyway.

As long as the computer slowly putts away at these stupid tasks and refuses to let me go home, I'll continue this FASCINATING play by play of the random thoughts that come into my head. If any of you out there are thinking man, end this string of tedious thoughts and go home for goodness sake, believe me, I'm with you!!! I'd really like to go home, especially since I'm getting a cold and my stupid nose won't stop running. And when I say running, I mean at the most inopportune moments it will literally drip right out of my nose, kind of running! This is followed by spells of sneezing, which is followed by........oh wait the computer decided to finish something, hold on, I'll be right back....

I'm so close to being finished!!! WOOHOO, I know you're grateful for this too, since it means that I won't be boring you with additional tidbits of "i could care less" and "get this over with" useless pieces of information about my current state of inability to go home.

If I could find something more enjoyable to do BELIEVE ME, I would. I just can't seem to find any games on this darn computer. Plus I've already eaten just about everything in the vending machine. I would do more work, of which I have more than plenty to keep me occupied but it's beyond that time of night where anything I could do would be productive and I'd end up having to redo it all tomorrow anyway, which would then make me in a very bad mood, so here I am writing more useless information for any poor soul who might still be reading.

Home is just a few more key strokes away and bless any of your hearts if you are still reading this. What I mean by that is quit wasting valuable time reading this when you could be writing useless things for me to read, at times like these!! :)

Oh Great!!! Now it's runny nose and sneezing at the same time!!! For crying out loud! Somebody stop the madness.

I wonder what my boss would think if I just slept here. I mean honestly, there's a couch in his office.

Well either the novelty of this thing is wearing off, or I'm realizing that this kind of blog is only going to drive people away from ever wanting to visit and read when I am using it for purely time passing purposes.

Hallelujah, it's finally over!! I get to go home now.

That's all folks!!!

4 comments:

Buffy said...

Ok, you crack me up!!! Welcome to the blog world...I guess? :) Andy by the way could your top picture BE any bigger? :)
Love you!

Sally Sirmans said...

I heart your newborn blog. Keep it up. Your are too funny, girl!

Kofa High Sports Medicine said...

seriously...that picture is HUGE! So big I think I can see your runny nose issue! Two things to say! #1=your blog reminded me of that grover kid's book that keeps telling the kid not to turn the page. #2=being bored is how many are conceived, blogs or not...i prefer blogs, but i like what it takes to make the not! ha ha.

Lori, Lorelei, Lore said...

Hi Cindy!
The new blog is great. You look like you are doing fantabulous! It's been fun looking up all the MacQueen blogs!